Thursday, August 30, 2007

CCM Patrol

There are things that you think are going to be really big, and then they happen and they just sort of are, if you know what I mean. That being said, I'd say getting the oportunity to be a contributor for CCM Patrol is a pretty big step. My pieces are actually going to get read, people might actually send me comments by the form of me, perhaps stupidly, providing the people with my email address (Come on, let's get some encouragement not some, "YOUR REVIEW IS ENTIRELY WRONG, because I don't deny that possiblity.)

So here's my shout out to CCM Patrol, and to writing things that get read. Because, if you're going to write something, you might as well shove it in peoples faces. (Whether you like "Christian" music or not, the site s really hilarious. Just read enough to find out what there first tagline was, I don't want it to be funny, but it is.)

No comments: